The ultimate result of the organs shutting down in a persons body is death. However, there are certain signs and signals that allow an individual to know if the organs are in the process of shutting down. As death approaches, the dying person’s circulatory system will begin to shut down.First, the extremities will become cool to the touch because the warm blood is not flowing into them at a normal rate. As the dying process advances, the entire body will feel cool to the touch because the blood flow and circulation to the skin’s surface is decreased. As the body systems begin to slow and shut down, the process of death advances and the dying person will start to sleep more and more. Increased sleep is a natural part of dying. In many cases, the individual will fall asleep and as the body’s organ systems reach the final stages of the shutting down process, the person will lose the ability for consciousness, essentially going into a coma. A short time later, breathing and the heart beat will slow and then gradually come to a stop as the person peacefully slips away.As death occurs and as the organ systems stop functioning, the body will stops requiring food and drink. Therefore, a patient will usually stop eating, sometimes several days before death occurs. Food and drink should always be made available to ensure comfort, but it is not unusual to see a lack of appetite.At the end of life, many people will become seemingly disoriented and confused. This can occur due to the increased toxins in the blood from the shut-down of organs like the kidneys. It’s also believed that decreased circulation plays a role, as this results in a loss of normal blood supply to the brain. The oxygen-deprived brain creates a state of disorientation and the dying person may appear to not be “with it.”The dying process is an event that every person must one day experience. Understanding what will happen as the organs shut down and as the body dies can provide comfort to the dying person and his/her loved ones during a frightening and emotional time
- In short, we’re all gonna die. And we’re gonna die from a heart attack/stroke or cancer (unless we’re jogging and get run over by a guy driving to the hospital who’s having a heart attack/stroke). So, enjoy! (In moderation)
- Maximum lifespan for Humans & mouse is NOT increasing … and the best strategy it’s low IGF, CR … but even if we perfect this strategy to the highest perfection we will have a 0% change for a human to live 150 years or a mouse to live as long as a mole rat or a bat … so in the end it’s just business as usual … Give us the money, we give you fake hopes …
- World renowned scientist Dr. Aubrey de Grey will be lecturing at The Church of Perpetual Life today.
- The Best Diet Of All – Paying Attention To Your Body
- old age – coronary artery changes